THE BEST DIGITAL ENGINEERING CAREER KNOWLEDGE
City of London, London, United Kingdom.
45,000 - 55,000
We are looking for a BIM Manager in the making. A BIM Coordinator keen to take on more responsibility and, within a year or two, become a BIM Manager.
Great chance to join a leading tier 1 contractor driving advanced digital construction, take on more responsibility, prove yourself and fast track your career into Digital Construction Management.
One of our top 5 preferred clients. Highly successful tier 1 contractor with an impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects and a healthy pipeline ahead.
Market leading vision and boardroom commitment to be at the forefront of the digital engineering evolution. Excellent DE strategy, investment and delivery.
Great reputation for staff welfare. Highly praised investors in people with very strong commitment to training and career progression.
Reporting to the BIM Manager on this reference project in central London, you will be managing the delivery and federation of models at all stages, undertaking quality assurance procedures to ensure BEP and EIR compliance.
You will be the primary point of contact for the coordination of federated models, model production and uploading to the CDE.
We are looking for a solution focussed, digital-construction-passionate Coordinator with the communication skills and desire to motivate and encourage the project team and supply chain to use the benefits of BIM effectively in their roles. You will also participate in tenders, innovation and other strategic activities.
On this project, other duties include (with training as necessary):
· Model audit and clash analysis to assess capability, coordination, content and quality of supply chain models;
· Manage the project clash detection workflow;
· Host clash resolution meetings to go through the clash report findings with the project team;
· Deliver training, develop guidance documents, provide software support across the supply chain;
· Liaise with the design team for the identification of design issues;
· Review design coordination using automated checking software.
Basic salary to £50k
Car / car allowance: £5k
25 days holiday