THE BEST DIGITAL ENGINEERING CAREER KNOWLEDGE
London, United Kingdom.
REF: MJ 3978.
55,000 - 65,000
UPDATE 31 JULY 2020: Shortlisting date put back again - probably September. We are still reviewing applications and shortlisting the best.
Great opportunity to grow into a BIM Management role as the lead BIM person on this 'next generation', reference, P-DfMA project. Working alongside the who’s who of digital construction.
· Highly regarded, tier 1 contractor and one of our preferred clients;
· Strong financial footing;
· Market leading digital construction vision, implementation and delivery;
· Innovation centric BIM leadership attracting blue-chip clients and high profile, landmark projects;
· Recognised for their commitment to you - both for a healthy work/life balance and career progression.
This is a vital role. The first project of its kind and a proof of concept new business model for a major developer.
We are looking for a safe pair of hands. With strong BIM support already in place, we want to give someone on-the-way-up the chance to prove themselves. So, a ‘proficient’ BIM Coordinator who wants to become a BIM Manager will be ideal.
The project starts on site this spring so you will be helping with the project set up and ensuring the supply chain are on the same journey, facing in the same direction and delivering as per your BEP. Plenty of client interface, using your strong communication skills to make sure they enjoy the journey and demand you lead their next project.