THE BEST DIGITAL ENGINEERING CAREER KNOWLEDGE
City of London, London, United Kingdom.
40,000 - 50,000
A major opportunity to join an integrated team of likeminded, digitally enabled talent to develop the technical design of modular housing schemes.
Working closely with BIM leaders and external design teams, you’ll take a lead role on the project utilising an effective and revolutionary workflow from design to manufacture. With accurate information at the heart of the business, you’ll combine design sensitivity with modular construction techniques to ensure the business is delivering high quality homes.
Exciting new venture focused on developing modular homes for one of the UK’s top residential developers.
We’re looking for a highly skilled BIM Coordinator or Architect with at least 2 years’ experience taking projects from concept to completion through BIM workflows. London or Kent based.
Key criteria for the role include:
· Extensive construction industry knowledge and project exposure;
· Proven proficiency in Revit, Navisworks and additional BIM related technologies – Dynamo, BIM360, etc;
· Experience developing BEPs in accordance with EIRS;
· A passion for modular construction and sustainability;
· A drive to produce high quality products that make a positive impact;
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As the team grows various new roles are being created so feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss.
Up to £50k + benefits