THE BEST DIGITAL ENGINEERING CAREER KNOWLEDGE
City of London, London, United Kingdom.
45,000 - 50,000
UPDATE 22nd MAY 2020: On hold but likely to be live in June so still progressing "virtually"
A significant opportunity for a passionate BIM specialist looking to take a step up to guide a talented design studio in their ongoing pursuit of exceptional project delivery.
You’ll be driving firmwide upskilling and adoption of BIM processes, to achieve BIM Level 2 accreditation and increase efficiencies and quality of projects.
Central London design studio.
We’re looking for an experienced BIM professional with proven knowledge of BIM processes and workflows, with an appreciation for high quality architecture.
The ideal person would have the following attributes:
• Extensive experience in delivering projects in Revit;
• In depth knowledge of UK BIM standards;
• Experience in leading model coordination and adhering to BEPs;
• Capable of training staff in Revit and guiding teams;
• Friendly personality and contributor to office culture;
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Package: to £50k + benefits